Facilitator In Training
Teen Volunteer Program
Apply today for our F.I.T. Program! We are looking for teens who are interested in volunteering at our popular summer camps.
Benefits of our program:
- Earn volunteer hours
- Nature education with real life experiences and in person learning
- Training in conflict resolution, safety practices, and child interaction.
- Wonderful opportunity to explore career opportunities in nature and with children
- Fun, exploration, and laughter every.single.day!
- Age 13-16
- Genuine love for the outdoors & working with children
- $150 Enrollment Fee [this will cover training & camp shirt]
- First Aid/CPR Certification [available online through redcross.org]
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or other non-relative adult [i.e. parent of children you babysit, an employer, minister/pastor, etc].